Sunday, January 19, 2020

CPO ........ Hmmmmmm

When I penned my view on 5th Jan before CPO decline, I have warned the risk of the rise. It is interesting to note over the last 30+ years trading the markets, something will hit the news resulting in the down move after a meteoric rise. It can be some policies by authorities, or a big company or bank going bust or some other factors that warrant to be published as news causing the scare and the decline commence.

Sometime this will drag the whole market or sector down. In this instance, the decline in CPO brings along CPO Plantation stocks along with it. FYI, the Oil Palm Plantations stocks were the 2nd and 3rd liner that risen from the grave like dogs howling.

Where is the CPO bottom or temporary bottom? Well, I honestly do not know and I don't pretend that I know. The important part is to let market finds it level and we decide if we can smell opportunity.

While the Bulls are trapped, do we see opportunities in this decline? I do not know HOW LONG this decline will last and WHICH LEVEL WHERE the pause will come.

Market will behave at its own free will. Your comments and my comments will not alter or change the trend. Other than stroking your ego with market calls, there is not much value added to the market trend!!!!!

Every rise will eventually end at its own TIME. On the contrary, every fall or decline will also end when the TIME comes!!!

Calling market trend actions correctly is one thing. Whether one can profit from such call is another thing completely!!!!     



  

No comments: