Wednesday, April 17, 2024

The lesser I know the irrelevant ......CONVINCING MARKET

Reflection of the whole philosophy behind each and every actions in the market has made me to realize that for too long many people think that the magic formula to the market is about KNOWING MORE.

The truth is one only need to know what is relevant and ignore the irrelevant, if one take the effort to learn and understand.

Obviously if one does not take the trouble or effort to learn than nothing is important.

What I firmly believe now that it is my 34 years in the market, convincing market that I am right is NOT an easy task when the time for reversal has not arrived.

There are many reasons why we believe that we are right. It can be our analysis from the price, charts, economics numbers to even our experience gutfeel.

Eventually we will be proven correct but before that we just need to sit tight and wait 

No comments: