Friday, June 28, 2024

ME, MARKET and MYSELF

Between myself and market is ME. It is not about other people when one decides to dwell in the market. Human by nature are busy body and want to pry into other peoples choices.

When it comes to market, it is between you and market. You are the decision maker and takes what the market provides.

Knowing what other is doing can be useful and also can be detrimental.

This market is a very self serving selfish creature. All that is important to ensure we are swimming with the flow. What and how others are swimming is IRRELEVANT.

In my early first few years, I bought magazines, newspaper and listen to radio for market analysts update to get a hint what market is.

As I learnt, progress and mature, I realize others actions are irrelevant when I learn to read and understand market trend, direction and cycle.

THE ULTIMATE REALIZATION IS ME, MARKET, MYSELF AND NO ONE ELSE.

It is all about ME and MYSELF ; how to deal with my inner enemy. How to focus on the trend direction and IGNORE all others.

Well, I am reminded that, it is actually very simple BUT we self sabotage and complicate matters. Resulting in a very confused and low confident of our own capability          

No comments: