Wednesday, December 9, 2020

The Independent Market ....

 As I sit back, take stock of my venture and experience since 1987 walking this journey in the financial markets, I have seen ... experience ... all sorts of things trying to link how market behave to financial analysis ... charts ...and what not.

Does having opinion(s) or views after getting all sort of reports and inputs ENHANCE your profitability? Or will it do more harm than good?

This creature called MARKET is a unique independent force. Human are mentally brought up to think having more knowledge means you have an edge of profitability!!! 

Well this creature market is very unique because IT IS INDEPENDENT and we need to think how to make best what it presents.

We can be right about ALL and everything about the facts and figures but that do not directly translate into successful investment and profitability. We can be wrong about facts and figures yet we can make money all the way!!! 

One of the first thing I keep asking myself .. HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO KNOW and NOT OVERLOAD!!! Or maybe the least I know ... the better off I m!!!!

We are all human and the biggest danger that we face is the INNER Mental Enemy and the is called the OPINION enemy ...This enemy called OPINION is the biggest inhibitor to one's mental and paralyze your ability to see things differently. It has a TWIN brother called RIGID mind. The twins is the worst combination for everyone.

Over the years .. I know and I vouch that .. my profitable periods are the time when I trade without the presence of the TWINs. The worst draw will be the season.. I am busy entertaining the TWIN visitors.

The most objective strategy for the markets is not how much facts one know but how much one does not need to know!!! All you need to know and understand is WHAT DO YOU THINK THE MARKET WILL BE DOING NEXT and I can guarantee that your facts might or might not agree with the market next actions!!! Sometime it may be in unison .. sometime it does not!! Since it is NOT always in agreement.. do you want to emphasis on this!!!

What we seriously and really want to do is to draw and list down the things/action steps that we need to adopt and internalize which have proven to be reliable and consistently accurate.

FACTS and FIGURES are for academic intellectual discussions!

 


 

  

No comments: