Thursday, September 5, 2019

Continue (part 3) ...... Investing - Trading - Speculation === Warfare ==== Chess Game

The reason and only logical explanation why I can still be in the market exploiting the idiosyncrasy in the market is simply I have a NETT positive due to market imperfection or randomness per textbook definition.

Each and everyone of us are entitled to our views or opinions about the market direction or price level. Whether we will profit from this is another matter. How we are going to profit from this is another issue. At the end of the day, my conclusion after slightly more than 30 years learning to tame the market and learning to kowtow to market instead of telling the market should to do or behave like a fortune teller, most importantly I learn to be a FRIEND to the market has ultimately benefited me.

What is learning to be a FRIEND to the market means? It means a relationship of trying my best to let my market friend lead and I do accordingly. Like friends sometimes we have disagreements but this must be temporary and not permanent to ensure our friendship last.

As long as I understand that to ensure a lasting relationship with my friend Market, I must "yield" instead of arguing with Market. To be subservient means I admit there is no way I can control and tell my Friend what to do. To be subservient means I need to try my very best to let my Friend take the lead and I follow no matter how irrational and stupid it seems.

To argue and fight with my Friend means I will be the injured party and penalized financially each and every time. Why? My Friend is a Giant which will not and never listen to me despite all my pleas and efforts. My friend has an open door policy. I can join and leave anytime I want.  

My Giant friend is never rest except when the trading hours are closed!!!!!

Thank you for being my Friend Market. I look forward to many more years. Thank you for the interesting and learning times. Thank you for showing me the light. Thank you for all the fun and money.

No comments: