Friday, September 6, 2019

Market - My Friend/Sparring/Training partner or Enemy

Enemy? NO NEVER. It will be so crazy and mad to keep on fighting an enemy for 30+ years.

Market is my Friend who help me to discover the inner hidden mental and psychological structure. Market is also my Friend who help me work on the meaning of patience, determination, dedication , learning and improvement. Most importantly the meaning PASSION.

Market is my sparring partner. A very unique sparring partner who knows NO pain and never tired. A sparring partner that does not know my existence despite sparring over 30+ years and thousands of bouts in the sparring ring. A sparring partner who is forever ever ready to take on anyone that stands in the ring. How rough or tough the sparring session is not dependent on who enter the ring but dependending on the mood of my Friend, Market. Market can take on anyone and as many people the ring can accommodate as long as one steps into the ring.

Market, my friend will move in the ring like the late World Champion boxer Muhammad Ali when I started to watch Boxing in the 1970s when I was in my teens

Float like a Butterfly and Sting like a Bee

Most interesting about my Friend name Market is not there to be the Winner or Champion. My friend is there to reward you with money IF and only IF we know how to pick the right moves otherwise we will end up donating money to the ring.

As I sit and ponder over my quiet moments, reflecting my encounters with my Friend, market over the last 30+ years, trying to understand my Friend, I can only conclude market is my Friend not my Enemy. A Friend who is always there and ever willing to give me money with terms and conditions that I must fulfill. Not my Terms and Conditions. A Friend who occasionally spring some surprising moves and never attacks or defends. The moves are on its own. I have to decide if I want to make attacking or defensive moves. My Friend, Market never make mistakes. Mistakes are mine.

Market, my Friend, you have an independent mind, independent moves and most of all a Friend that do not discriminate. A Friend that taught me to look at your moves and learn how to capitalize on your moves. A Friend that made me understand I cannot force or tell you how to move in anyway. A Friend that taught me what a FATAL blow is like and how to avoid.

A Friend who taught me that my views and opinions are not important but my moves and your moves are more important than any views or opinions.

My Friend not only sting like a bee, float like a butterfly BUT you move like water.

Thank you for being a Friend, Sparring partner, my Teacher and also someone who gives me money if I am obediently humble!


No comments: