Sunday, June 26, 2022

LESS IS BEST

It is been a close to 6 months since I last tweak the system parameters.

Living in Cambodia for the last 6 months has sort make me relook into the system to determine the weakness that need to be improved if needed.

Keeping myself busy with my work and allowing my LESS frequent trades but longer trend trades allow me to ride the markets

LESS IS BEST ... if there is one thing that manage to relook from a new angle is I have a system that is FUNCTIONAL ... RELIABLE and SIMPLE.

It is about Trend and TREND and MORE TREND

Let market pick it own TOP and BOTTOM

It is useless to predict the PEAK and LOW way ahead if the SETUP and Formation is not there

What is the use of prediction when one cannot do the most simple task of IGNORING all the noises and focus on price!

 

No comments: