Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Update - After a long break .....

The journey has been wonderful, educational and most of all rewarding. Many things I have not understood in the past when I read books about different traders/investors journeys.

Now that I walked the path, everything is so meaningful.

This journey has tamed my anxiety and the deep ingrained desire to take positions. 

This has been an eye opening as I learn to LISTEN to the system FAITHFULLY and DILIGENTLY.

The desire and the ego mind is now like a mind with no opinions and no desire to call the markets.

 

Market is about WHEN it will happen and not WHY it should be.

 

As long as the TIMING is NOT RIPE or RIGHT, WHY is NEVER going to happen.

 

This is what market is all about. NO MORE .. NO LESS.


I have been deeply entrenched with some of my major projects that I have no  time to write.


Market has been a good teacher to me. 

 

Knowing why the market reacts NEED NOT TRANSLATE into profits. Knowing  WHEN it is ripe for the market to react is the key to success 

No comments: