Saturday, December 30, 2023

2023 --- coming to and end .... 2024 --- a new begining

Over time, we see the Gregorian Calendar years come and go.We measure our performance on a year to year in general and our life expectancy as well.

My take is not about the years but what did we achieve, learnt, experience and improve on a daily basis. How do I compare myself versus yesterday? Did I learn anything that I can improve upon and upgrade my skills with the experience? Can I minimize my risk or maintain my risk and improve my rewards?

Did I improve my productivity? Did I improve my efficiency? How did all this compare against my objectives and strategies?

The only way to improve is to look inwards and not outwards. You are COMPETING with yourself. YOU ARE NOT IN COMPETITION WITH OTHERS. You are rewarded for what you make! You don't get rewarded from others successes!

No one has achieve anything or breakthrough without "investing" time and effort - homework as the most basic requirements before committing money!

Your efforts should tread along the path of the road map that you have plot. If you do not have a roadmap, how can one assess if the path is the correct path?

We are lucky that our road map and objective can be written in a linear logical manner. However, we should remember that the work in progress path will evolve in a non-linear illogical manifestation. This can result in low confidence and dangerous to ones pursuit of excellence NOT perfection.

The path to excellence is extremely challenging, simply because we are NOT used to the ability to accept the NON-linear paradigm. 

We need to overhaul and revolutionize the approach and the people within our circle to ensure we are able to achieve what we desire. Being a loner is better than with a group of people who are "useless" in your pursuit or some not only a baggage but drag others down.

One cannot to guide the boat down the river if the intent is to go upstream!!!

Both the intent and the direction must jive together 

May 2024 be the best!   

 

 

No comments: